Jobst - Opaque
JOBST Opaque is a range of ready-to-wear, circular-knit compression hosiery, designed to treat the symptoms of lymphoedema, following oedema reduction. The compression ranges are as recommended by the International Lymphoedema Framework
- Below Knee
- Thigh with Lace Support Top
- Graduated Compression
- RAL Class 1 18 - 21 mmHg
- RAL Class 2 23 - 32 mmHg
JOBST Opaque is now manufactured using JOBST Advanced Comfort, making it softer than ever, for exceptional wearing comfort. The high quality, multi-fibre yarns are suitable for applying light compression for mild to moderate lymphoedema, in RAL compression classes 1 (18-21mmHg) and 2 (23-32mmHg). The extensive range of garments available on Drug Tariff now includes thigh-highs with closed toe, thigh-highs with lace top silicone band and tights. JOBST Opaque is covered by a 6 month guarantee against garment failure due to manufacturing or material defect.
- Manufactured with JOBST Advance Comfort, ensuring JOBST Opaque is softer than ever for exceptional wearing comfort
- Nilit® Aquarius fibres provide effective moisture wicking so that legs feel comfortable all day long
- The high-stretch inlay yarns are now double covered to provide superior donning and a great fit
- High quality yarns and reinforced foot zones make JOBST Opaque stronger and even more durable
- Improved fit from hip to toe due to the new anatomical panty design, a broader knee welt and a wide, soft toe cap
- The refined opacity discreetly covers blemishes and scars for improved patient confidence
- Knee-high, thigh-high and tights available on prescription, catering for individual patient needs and preferences
Jobst Recommends that patients see a medical professional before wearing compression hosiery.